Monday 16 July 2012

Another Week Comes Around


Well this weekend has flown over again and it was a nice and quiet weekend. 

It started with a nice glass of white wine and chickpeaflour pizza.  It was yummy and this time I remembered to add the rosemary.


We woke up on Saturday morning to more rain!  I am so sick of the rain.  It is driving me nuts.  We did the usual of visiting family and running errands.

Sunday I woke up and the sun was shining. I pulled on my cycling gear and hit the road.  I very quickly realised it was much more winder then I thought.  I went very quickly from enjoying my ride to not liking it at all!  The route I picked was very uphill and my legs muscles were burning and my lungs were screaming!  I honestly didn’t think I would make it round.  I pulled over and gave myself a talking to and took on some fluids and set out to hit the last and most steep hill.  I did it and survived!  I did just over 10 miles and my top speed was 32 mph.  This was down hill and I do freak when I go so fast down hill.  I am hoping time will help me with this.


Once I got home and showered I hit the garden and spend a few hours sorting it out.  Today I am paying for it!

I weighed my self at the weekend and have gained 2lb so weigh 141lbs.  I am not too happy but know I have been away so not unexpected. 

Last week I hit all my aims and more so this is what I have planned for this week.

Monday – Lunch time run, going to climbing wall
Tuesday – Lunch time run
Wednesday – Lunch time run and spinning
Thursday – rest day
Friday – Lunch time run.

I am having a go on a climbing wall tonight and can’t wait.  Don’t think I will be very good but willing to give it a go.  Friday night my hubby might be going out so depending on the weather I might try and get out on my bike.  

No comments:

Post a Comment