Monday 9 July 2012

Holiday Fun


Well my week’s holiday is over and I am back to reality with a bang!  We had a fantastic week and I really enjoyed myself.  The only down side was that our camera broke so I only have my mobile pictures and that died after a few days! 

We wet to the Lake District again and we ate some lovely food and did some great hikes.  We didn’t manage Cat Bells as the weather was so bad but we still had a great time.  We stayed in a campsite near Ullswater and waked at Keswick and Grasmere.  We also went to Aira Waterfalls at Ullswater and they were really fantastic and worth a visit. 

Food wise we cooked some of our own food and ate out a few times.  We had some lovely cake almost everyday! 

Here are some pics from our trip and I am sorry there is not more.
Yummy food

Stormy Sky
  




Funny what you find

A nice find



I have always been scared to cycle around the Lake District as the roads are so narrow and hilly but after seeing lots of cycle groups I will definitely be giving it a go.  I would like to go in a group on an organised trip.  I definitely need to get fitter before embarking on that! 

How has your last week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment