Wednesday 1 May 2013

Centre Parcs and Tasty Cakes

Well last week we went to Centre Parcs with some family and it was fantastic, relaxing and tiring all at once!!

We went on Monday till Friday and once we were there we had some good fun.
 

I made a totally tasty gorgeous Gluten Free Victoria  Sponge.  I made used Doves gluten free self-rising flour and filled in with butter icing and jam.  The children loved it as did the adults.  I will post the recipe soon but it was a basic sponge filled with butter icing and jam. 
 

I also made a load of biscuits using this recipe.
 

We ate out at the Indian Restaurant and it was lovely but then we ate at Belle Italia and they made an a lovely gluten free pizza that I totally enjoyed.  The first one I have had been able to enjoy since going gluten free. 

My sister also treated me to a twilight spa with her and it was so relaxing and lovely to spend some time with her.
About the Spa
Source
  
Japanese Salt
Source
                                                        
I would really recommend going and here is the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment