Monday 2 September 2013

Hello September

Hello September and oh how I love you.  As much as I love the summer months of long hot days there is just something comforting and beautiful about Autumn. I do like the change of all the seasons but must admit that Autumn is most definitely my favourite season on the year.  I love how the trees change colour and delicious food available.  I like the excitement of Halloween and Bonfire night and how that leads to the countdown to Christmas.

a picture of what is to come - source
First things first this weekend and how I saw September arrive. My hubby and I went out with some friends for an amazing Thai meal and cocktails.  For some reason my phone played up so no pictures – boo hoo. 

Picture from the web - Source
We had a lovely night out and Sunday was busy as we ended up buying a new mattress and I can’t wait for it to arrive.

As I have set my challenges for the next year (my years are birthday to birthday or at least it is this year) I really need to start preparing for it now.  I am going to research and follow a training plan for the Triathlon in July but want to start making some steps now.  I have decided to make a fitness schedule for September and stick to it.  I am having an issue with fitting spinning in and might swap the days around.  My aim is 3 runs per week, one swim session and one spin session.  Followed by either a long run or bike ride at the weekend. I am struggling to know what to concentrate on at the moment as I know as the months draw in it will be hard to cycle on the roads but I will be fine to run.  I am not sure but here is this week’s training schedule.

Monday
2
Lunch Run
Swim
Tuesday
3
Lunch Run
WW Class
Wednesday
4
Yoga
 
Thursday
5
Lunch Run
 
Friday
6
Lunch out
Spin
Saturday
7
Long run or bike ride
Rest
 
Sunday
8
 

My other aims for September

Stick to training aims!
Have one completely clean eating day a week – I should have been today but ate a jelly sweet!
Say yes to every social thing I am asked to do
Lose 4lb for girlie weekend
Look for a winter 10k to take part in
Organise and autumn clean our house – it’s a tip!
Start learning how to use a sewing machine
Try and sell my first crochet scarf
Cook a new meal

What are your aims and plans for the month?

No comments:

Post a Comment