Friday 24 January 2014

Little Triumphs


Well I did it I had my first run of the year with the running club after being ill.  I was so happy.  I joined the slower group and didn’t go far but it was a hilly 3.8 mile route.  There was a big uphill section that I managed without feeling like my chest might explode.  So all good.

I am trying to find a good triathlon plan that will work for me and fit into my life.  I am also trying to find times when I can fit in a extra swim as our local pool closes really early and doesn’t open till 9am.  I have also been checking out this great bog.

I am still rocking the health, full of good stuff, dinners to help keep those pesky germs at bay.

I made some oats and banana cookies.  It was so easy 100g of oats, one banana dash of cinnamon.  Mash it all together, form into cookies back for about 5 – 10 mins. They are not very sweet but think this a good thing as been munching far too much sugar.

 
I had a green monster too and I loved it.

 
What are your weekend plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment