Tuesday 14 January 2014

Lost Mojo


So I am still have not got my blogging mojo but really not feeling it and not sure what direction I want to take.

That said I have been ill so not had much energy for anything if I am totally honest.  I keep telling myself that this is the time to be ill and to take my time to get better as I would rather be ill now when I am starting training then in the middle of it.  Well the plan was to vamp up from January but so far done nothing!!  This will change. I need to give myself time to get well.

home made soup and lovely ness!

I have decided to eat myself well and have had some lovely meals with lots of garlic, chilli and ginger, I must stink!

I have also entered a 10k in May, put my name in the ballot for the Great North Run Half Marathon and found a triathlon I want to do.  I haven’t entered the triathlon yet as it is so expensive and I just don’t have the money at the moment. 

So come on 2014 let’s get this started!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment