Tuesday 21 October 2014

Week 4 - Whole 30

Week 4 – Whole 30

How are we here I don’t know.  I must admit that the weeks have flown by and so far I can honestly say that I enjoy eating like this.  I do however miss having a glass of wine or two and the occasional treat. I am interested to see how much I have weight and inches I have lost.  I defo find it really hard to relax without a glass of wine, which I think it is a little sad. 

I have started a course and the homework has begun. 

Day 22 – Still tiger blood

Not feeling fantastic in some ways as today I feel a little tired and a little grumpy but that might be hormonal.

Breakfast was a breakfast casserole with  Lancashire sausage chopped in and it was lovely.

Lunch was a tasty jacket potato with Tuna and tomato.  I forgot to take a picture.

Dinner was a spanish omlette with Asparagus.
 
My running has been neglected the last few weeks so I am going to get my rear into gear this week and get into a better routine.  I am not sure what to do about swimming as my local pool is closing for two months and I am gutted. Today i started as i mean to go though and have had a 3.5 mile run and a good hour long swim.

Day 23, 24 and 25

Well they have been crazy busy days and that has meant I have not been on top of my game but I have kept on plan.

Breakfasts have been a mixture of breakfast casseroles and banana and egg pancakes.

Lunches have been mixed too and my fav was at a careers fayre that I attended of chicken, potatoes and salad.  Big fail on pictures this week.  I think my brain has been a little frizzled!

My fav Dinner have been shappards pie with a potato and cauliflower mash.

 
My fav snack so far this week as it saved me from crashing.
 
So how have I been feeling.  Well in all honestly, not fantastic.  I have almost quit a few times this week but I honestly think it is for hormonal reasons and feeling tired (again hormonal).  I will be pleased when I have finished, not because I want to pig out on sugar or anything in particular but just to not feel so restricted.  I am forming a plan on how I am going to continue and will keep you posted.

1 comment: