Thursday 2 April 2015

I am back again!!


Well who ever said it was easy to juggle a foundation degree, full time job, house work, posting and training for a triathlon was easy is wrong!!  I am struggling to juggle it all hence the lack of posts for far too long. 

Foundation degree is going really well.  I am managing to keep all my work done and am even enjoying it!

Work is plodding along nicely.

House work is getting done sort of but I haven’t been in the garden yet!

Posting – massive fail

Training for a tri – emmmmmm ok so this is going but not so good as last year if I am honest.  Ok if I am being honest it is terrible!  I am running (upto 3.5 miles) about 3 times a week and swimming twice a week.  Cycling is not really happening.  I have been on my exercise bike a few time but that is it.  We have however bought a turbo trainer and I can’t wait to get on it.  Super excited for that. 

 

So what am I going to do moving forward.  Well firstly and most importantly I am going to stop putting pressure on myself. I am going to post at least once a week and post on training and my fav meal that week. 

It is Easter this weekend and I am looking forward to being off although I have a stinking cold at the moment.  I have been in bed for the last two days and hoping I will be well this weekend.  we have nothing planned but hopefully paint our front door, dig the garden over and eat some nice food. 

Source
What are your Easter Plans?  Are you doing anything exciting? 

No comments:

Post a Comment