Wednesday 29 April 2015

WIAW#55

A very good but cold morning to you all and here we are again at WIAW thanks to Peas andCrayons (and friends). 
What I Ate Wednesday Button

So far this week’s training is going ok but I have started to notice that I am suffering headaches from long sessions so any advice on that is most welcome.

Anyway back to my eats and this time I am showing my fav meals from last week.

Breakfast was so yummy.  I made a ham and mushroom omelette and had it with some fried curly kale.  The first time I have done that and really liked it.  I just fried it with salt and pepper.  I will be having this again!!

Lunch – I made a asparagus, pea and brown rice soup and it is so lovely. I can’t remember where the recipe comes from and don’t think I made it right to the recipe as can’t find it but it was fresh tasting and filling.

Dinner – Homemade chicken and Aubergine curry and rice.  I should have made cauliflower rice as didn’t enjoy the white rice so much.  The curry was nice but needs a few tweaks. 

Treat – Well my fav treat this week was by far the lovely chocolate orange brownie I had with Buckingham Place tea.  It was so good that I can hardly stop thinking about it!


I must just add a huge congratulation to the British Triathlon team this weekend who won the mens and womens World Triathlon Series race at Cape Town.  Also to Helen Jenkins for making it back from injury and getting 7th place.

What has been your favourite food this week?

Any training and headache advice is most welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Omelets for breakfast might be one of my favorite things. Everything looks delicious. Happy WIAW!

    ReplyDelete