Friday 28 June 2013

Still Flying High


Well I am still riding high on my 10k buzz and don’t think I will be coming down any time soon!

This week has gone so fast I can’t quite believe it.  Not I have nothing to train for and that needs to change!

So this week I have done;
 
Saturday - Rest Day
 
Sunday  - Race day and it was amazing

Before

After

Monday  - Nothing as I was ill

Tuesday – Lunch time run

Wednesday – first home work out in a log time.  30 minutes on indoor bike and then some toning exercises

Thursday – Lunch time run through the woods and a bog!

Friday – Lunch time run and then going spinning. 

I plan on doing either a long run or bike ride on Saturday.  I can’t decide which.  I am shopping on Sunday with my best friend Angela and can’t wait. We have not seen eat other in ages.  April I think at the food festival.  That is so bad.  We are going girlie shopping as we both have holidays coming up.

I fav dinner this week has been lentil Sheppard’s pie.  Always a family favourite.



What are your weekend plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment